Cyberoam introduces Next-Generation Reporting (NR) series of iView appliances for Enterprises and MSSPs
Offers powerful performance, higher storage capacity, longer data retention and smart UI
Edison, New Jersey, September 03, 2014
Cyberoam, a leading global provider of network security solutions, today announced the availability of its next-generation reporting series of iView appliances – iView NR, for Enterprises and MSSPs. The iView appliances offer centralized logging and reporting of Cyberoam network security appliances, along with other UTMs and NGFW appliances, routers, switches, and devices deployed across multiple locations.
To meet the next-generation logging and reporting needs, the iView NR appliances are built using a powerful hardware that enables faster data processing and log indexing along with more logs storage per day. The appliances provide high-capacity storage and longer data retention, helping Enterprises and MSSPs in compliance management and forensic analysis and come with a new software architecture.
Says Mr. Abhilash Sonwane, Sr. Vice President – Technology & Products, Cyberoam, “There is an exponential rise in data generated and widened vulnerability window in Enterprise and MSSP networks due to device and application explosion, expanding networks and increase in number of threats. Having visibility into these distributed networks from a single location, demands more security reporting power. The iView NR logging and reporting appliances are designed for faster data processing with support for more events per second, higher storage capacity enabling longer data retention, more logs storage per day. Moreover, the new software architecture improves performance besides offering a smarter UI”.
Added Mr. Sonwane, “With 1200+ reports, iView offers visibility into user and network activities and threats, enabling administrators to take corrective actions, pro-actively track security, quickly respond to incidents, help display compliance with one-click compliance reports and enables forensic analysis.”
Cyberoam iView highlights:
- Offers aggregated reporting across multiple devices and offices from a single location.
- Logs and archives terabytes of data with smart indexing and easy search facilities, enabling quick retrieval, audit and forensics.
- Comprehensive reports give administrators visibility into user and network activities, helps identify network attacks, traffic anomalies and trends that enable faster decision making.
- Cyberoam’s Layer 8 technology enables identity-based reporting that allows administrators to know who is doing what in the network.
- In-built reports on PCI DSS, HIPAA, GLBA, SOX help display compliance.
- Compatible with a wide range of devices /solutions like Cyberoam security appliances, Linux IPtables/Netfilter Firewall, other UTM and NGFW appliances, HTTP Proxies like Squid, and all Syslog-compatible devices thereby making analysis and comprehension far simpler than in case of separate solutions.
- Simple to deploy and easy to manage; hardware RAID technology offers redundancy and high levels of storage reliability, ensuring the safety of logs-reports in case of hard disk failure.
Cyberoam iView – available as an open source solution and a dedicated appliance, offers cost-effectiveness, single point network visibility and an easy- to-manage solution to MSSPs and large enterprises, enabling centralized logging and reporting of user & networks activities and security events across distributed locations; making security management, compliance management and log management simpler.
About Cyberoam Technologies Private Limited
Cyberoam Technologies, a Sophos Company, is a global Network Security appliances provider, offering future-ready security solutions to physical and virtual networks in organizations with its Next-Generation Firewalls (NGFWs) and Unified Threat Management (UTM) appliances. The virtual and hardware Cyberoam Central Console appliances offer Centralized Security Management options to organizations, while Cyberoam iView allows intelligent logging and reporting with one-of-their-kind, in-depth reports. Cyberoam is accredited with prestigious global standards and certifications like EAL4+, CheckMark UTM Level 5 Certification, ICSA Labs, IPv6 Gold logo, and is a member of the Virtual Private Network Consortium. For more information, please visit www.cyberoam.com